Nutrinza provides a specialist service of customised feed solutions for New Zealand farmers nationwide. With the ability to custom blend feed to your requirements, Nutrinza has your Animal Nutrition needs covered. Checkout our Blend Calculator.
Ecosyl 100 silage inoculant is ideal for grass and legume silage. A proprietary L. plantarum strain MTD/1 works quickly and efficiently on a wide range of pH, temperature and dry matter to help make consistently better silage.
• Improves DM recovery +3.6% (28 trials)
• Improves protein preservation +3.5% (22 trials) • Increases digestibility of silage (26 trials)
One bottle treats 100 MT of silage
24-month shelf life in a cool, dry place
Ecocool silage inoculant is ideal for managing heating and aerobic spoilage of maize, grass and cereal silages. A combination of
L. plantarum MTD/1 and L. buchneri strain PJB/1 drives efficient fermentation and aerobic stability.
• Improves fermentation profile with MTD/1
• Increases aerobic stability; +67 hours before heating up • Inhibits yeast and mould growth vs untreated silage
• One bottle treats 100 MT of silage
• 24-month shelf life in a cool, dry place
Feed Storage on Farm
As with any grain or meal feed products need to be kept dry as moisture combined with heat can cause fungi to grow. Common on farm storage methods are: in a shed or unused fertiliser bin; in a covered pit; on a concrete pad; or in a cutting, covered with plastic sheet and tyres. Most feed should be used reasonably expediently (within 40 - 50 days). The longer you plan to store feed products the better your storage facilities need to be.