Lactisol is formulated to meet the nutritional requirements of cows when grazing pasture and consuming meals/silage. In combination with Tranzsol™ in the transition period, Lactisol provides the right elements for mineral absorption. Optimum absorption of calcium and phosphorus is required for strong healthy cows, putting back what we take out.
- Provides the "next generation" source of Vitamin D, Rovimix Hy-D®, which ensures optimum up take of Vitamin D and utilisation within the animal.
- Is a source of biotin which is essential for the synthesis of keratin in hooves and for energy uptake in the liver.
- Is a source of zinc which is a component of a wide variety of enzymes and proteins supporting metabolism, growth, production, and reproduction. Zinc is required for production of protective keratins in the hoof and teat. Contains multi stage release Zinc compounds for optimal uptake and utilisation.
- Antioxidants to improve health and support the cow's immune system to fight infection.
- Is a source of ruminally-available magnesium for a better, safer response.
The Lactisol Range includes:
- 400 - Macro and Trace minerals plus Biotin
- 500 - Macro and Trace minerals, Biotin, Vitamins, Hy-D and Monensin
- or cows with MS production at or close to body weight
- 600 - Macro and Trace minerals, Biotin, additional Vitamins, Hy-D and Monensin